Tuesday, February 6, 2018

OUGD602 - Les Arcs Ski Trip


A few months ago I was approached and asked to DJ bath University's ski tour in Les Arcs. All my costs were offered to be paid for and I was given the opportunity to promote my music to hundreds of new people. I accepted the offer and headed off to France on the 28th January for a week. I was gutted to find out that I would be missing Creative Convos as I have heard the talks were really informative and helpful; however, the trip turned out to be the best holiday I have ever been on.

As I didn't know anyone going on the trip I met a huge range of new people. This developed my independence and self-confidence a lot. I got to play to the largest crowd to date, made some great friends and had an experience, especially as it cost nothing. It was nice to have a break after handing in the Context of Practice module as I now feel refreshed and ready to focus on this module and OUGD603. Some of the photographs that I took on the trip can be seen below. I definitely want to go skiing again at some point and want to continue doing music after University as it has given me amazing opportunities like this.


















No comments:

Post a Comment