Wednesday, February 28, 2018

OUGD602 - Personal Branding - Stationary


The final set of outcomes that I have produced are physical. The brand guidelines and CV have been printed as they have already been designed; however, I wanted to produce business cards and an invoice.

The business cards have been kept very simple, showing my logo on one side and website address on the other. As I wanted them to feel very high-quality, a variety of G.F Smith stock was used. Having business cards now allows me the ability to have something physical when networking that links to my online portfolio and contact information.

For the invoice, I used the template that I have been using for my music work and have incorporated my logo and typeface to create my own design invoice. This will be used for all freelance work from now on.











No comments:

Post a Comment