Tuesday, February 6, 2018

OUGD602 - Smith Dawson


As Spy have not got back to me I have looked into a further variety of studios based in London that I would like to try and get a placement at. Very recently I went to the Everyman cinema and a friend said that they think the branding is really cool. This made me think and led to me researching into who is behind the branding for Everyman. I have found that a Shoreditch branding studio called Smith Dawson created the identity and design.




I have looked at a variety of their projects and it seems that they focus a lot on identity design, building brands and printed outcomes. Their style really appeals to me and I have decided that I am going to try and get a placement with them. I am going to try and develop my self-branding and portfolio before I get in touch with them as the response from Spy highlighted that this is extremely important.


















No comments:

Post a Comment