Friday, February 16, 2018

OUGD602 - Personal Branding - CV


As I'm going away for three months after University I really need a CV that I can use to apply for UK jobs when out there. By using the brand guidelines I made a digital document that contains my contact details, personal statement, education, experience and skillset. Research into creative CVs was made initially to find out about what was required in a CV. Some that inspired the development can be seen below.











































The sections were broken up for easier readability and I aimed to include information about my design practice and musical experience in my personal statement. The CV will be updated after graduating and a few aspects may be changed; however, the layout is there to be used.




No comments:

Post a Comment