Sunday, February 18, 2018

OUGD602 - Personal Branding - Portfolio & Website

Creating a brand guidelines and CV has given me the perfect starting point to create a new website. As Adobe Muse is very time consuming to use, I looked into other possible services. Cargo Collective is the best online site builder that I have found as it allows custom CSS and HTML coding, meaning that templates can be fully personalised. 

To start I have collated my work and picked a variety of my strongest, most current branding, editorial, motion and print projects. A short description has been written for each project, informed by the concise writing task completed earlier in this module, and high-res photographs have been organised. These was used to create a homepage and project pages.

To ensure that studios can find out a little about me, my practice and how they can get in contact I have also made an info page. This details my skillset, experience and social links.

Due to Cargo's easy-to-use platform the site was made fully responsive in a matter of minutes. This is one aspect that I have wanted to perfect as it is extremely important to have my portfolio available on all devices. The domain 'matt-fraser.co.uk' was purchased and the website is now live. It took roughly a week to fully make.

Website:

http://www.matt-fraser.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment