Monday, February 19, 2018

OUGD602 - Personal Branding - Online Presence


To extend my online presence I have also updated my Behance page and Linkedin account. Both have my up-to-date CV on and I'm going to upload projects to the Behance account after hand in to try and build online interest in my work after Uni. This may potentially lead to some collaborations, or ideally freelance work.

When I interviewed Deuce Studios last year they explained that they got all their initial freelance work from Behance, as opposed to Instagram. As they started up straight after graduating, I felt that it was more important to focus on my Behance at this stage in the process. I aim to put time and effort into a design Instagram account once I begin working in industry.

Socials:


No comments:

Post a Comment