Thursday, March 29, 2018

OUGD602 - InVision Studio Early Access


To keep up with industry standards I have been keeping an eye on new software that is available and being used. One piece of software that I came across a month or two ago is InVision Studio - a revolutionary piece of app design software that makes responsive design and other aspects a lot easier. The video that I came across back in January can be seen below.



As the software is brand new the only way to get a copy is to sign up for early access. I did this back in back in January.








Two months later I have finally been given early access to the software.

As the software improves efficiency hugely and appears to be a large contender to Adobe XD and Muse I am going to learn the software and use it for all app design from this point onwards. On my Smith Dawson placement I saw that many people designed wireframes in the Sketch app. This works in conjunction with InVision; therefore, my aim is to become competent in both programs by the time I leave University. This will be great when applying to studios as it is a new program that few people will be skilled in/have copies of.










No comments:

Post a Comment