Tuesday, March 6, 2018

OUGD602 - Personal Branding - Evaluation


This project was extremely rewarding and beneficial. Having a physically and digitally consistent brand image gives me a much more professional and organised look, which definitely makes a difference when applying for placements and jobs. Furthermore, having all my work online has given me much more confidence to apply to studios.

After completing the outcomes shown I have managed to get two placements, simply through companies looking at the work on my website. Because of this, I feel very optimistic that I will be able to sort out some work when I come back from travelling in September.

Moving forward, I aim to keep adding new projects to my Behance page and website, as well as create an Instagram account to launch in September. Other than this I do not aim to change any aspects of my personal branding.




No comments:

Post a Comment