Monday, April 23, 2018

OUGD602 - Paid Client Work



Dazed asked me to do another outcome for them. As I told them that I am very busy, they offered to pay me for the first time for my services. For this, I sent over an invoice, charging £40 per hour. I felt that this was representative of my time and used the concept of aiming fees high to start with to inform this decision. The invoice template used in the personal branding project was used.

They asked me to design a banner for an upcoming event. Some inspo imagery was sent over and I created two rough designs. These were sent over to Dazed.


Dazed asked me to change the type content when I sent over the designs. I sent them the following desktop and mobile layouts and they approved them.




This brief only took me half an hour; therefore, I charged them £20 for my services. Whilst this is not that much, it is a starting point for further work. More substantial projects could lead to more being made in the future. For this reason I aim to continue working with Dazed after University.

No comments:

Post a Comment