Sunday, October 1, 2017

OUGD602 - Aims & Ambitions


This year I want to focus predominantly on live briefs, as I aim to get my work out there, build my communication skills with clients and prepare myself for working on real-life projects after University. I will do so by responding to a variety of competition and client briefs. The three areas of my practice that I have identified are areas of strength and speciality are branding, motion and music.






I aim to focus on briefs that revolve around these areas to ensure that the work I produce is representative of me and my interests. This will hopefully allow me to have a portfolio of work that is of interest to studios I would like to work for after University. As I DJ a lot aim to reflect how this has informed my professional design practice. I also want get a placement or two this year to expand my experience in industry. This will hopefully be achieved through improving my self branding and contacting a variety of studios/creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment