Wednesday, October 11, 2017

OUGD602 - Context ME! - Studio Choice / Focus


As I have identified that I want to move to, and work in, London in September after travelling, I researched into a variety of London-based studios. One that caught my eye is Clerkenwell-based studio Spy. What I really like about the studio is the vibrancy and clarity of their work. Their outcomes are extremely high in quality and are a mixture of physical design AND interactive, digital design. Ideally, I want to work in a studio that covers areas such as editorial, motion, identity, web and interactive design; therefore, this studio really appeals to me. Their location is very central in London and they have a very credible list of clients, making even more reason for me to base this task on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment