Monday, December 4, 2017

OUGD602 - Website Task


In response to the task set to produce my own website I have used Adobe Muse to produce a custom responsive site. I feel that creating a custom site from scratch is beneficial as it gives me the opportunity to improve my web design skills.

For the homepage I have kept it very stripped back with a focus on large-scale project images. Due to the large amount of time it has taken to make my site responsive I have not had the time to develop all the project pages; however, I have completed the ASYA page which is representative of how the other pages will be laid out. Over the next month I aim to complete these pages and also create the 'About' , 'Inspiration' and 'Contact' pages. A video of the website in use can be seen below:



No comments:

Post a Comment